Mystole, the Girlguiding Kent East county campsite is perfect for week-long camps, overnights, daytime and evening events.
The site has 3 large camping areas with shelters and toilets, woodland area with glades, 2 campfire circles, a large activity field and The Hoot for indoor activities.
It is the perfect venue to get outdoors, for camping, cooking, games, bushcraft and adventure.
What have we got to offer?
- Approximately 24 acres in total.
- There are 3 Camp sites. Gate, Rainbow and Sunley.
- All have 3 flush toilets, 3 hand wash basins.
- There is one toilet washroom suitable for disabled use, located on Gate. This may be used by anyone using the site.
- There is power to all sites. It is restricted voltage and cannot support multiple outlets.
- For indoor activities and events, The Hoot features a hall space, leaders room, fully equipped kitchen, toilets and disabled toilet.
- Follow our Centenary walkway through the large wooded area with footpaths three glades and two campfire circles.
- An enormous activity field with climbing frames and areas for games and grass sledding.
- Address: Mystole Campsite, Pickelden Lane, Chartham, Canterbury, CT4 7DB
How to book
For enquiries and bookings: email@example.com